Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ordered a Knitting book, etc

The closest LYS didn't have any orange sock yarn, so I indulged myself by ordering some from KnitPicks. While on the site, I had to be responsible and see what else was on sale, of course. They have a new item listed, a wooden darning egg, which I thought would come in handy for fixing holey socks, 'cuz I'm not excited to throw anything I make in the trash. (Plus, I've had some damn moths munching on a coulple, and I hope they choked on 'em! Yeah, I'm mean when it comes to moths). And a book I've been planning to buy, Sock Innovation by the one and only Queen of Socks Cookie A , is 40% off! Clicked that sucker right into my shopping cart, oh yes I did.

We went to the zoo this afternoon, so I'll have some cool pics to post soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Blogger Rokki Winchester said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one.essaylab reviews
Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful information.Thanks for this particular sharing. I hope it stays updated, take care.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home