Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The New Harry Potter Movie

I saw the new Harry Potter Movie, the Half-Blood Prince, today with two of the kids. It kicked ass and we loved it. A cool thing was there were people there of all ages there, childless unembarrassed adults even. :) I think this one conforms most closely to the actual book, and it had really nice visual effects and comedic parts.

It'll be interesting, as always, to see what sort of HP inspired knitting patterns pop up. Anyway, the movie just opened today and I highly recommend seeing it.

3 Comments:

At 5:19 AM , Blogger Carol said...

I just can't get into HP movies...Loved Lord of the Rings though...Have seen some of the HP patterns and often thought to make one but never did....

 
At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...


Thanks so much for another beautiful, inspiring piece! I miss your more frequent posts, but am delighted that you still share what you can, peace.


Resume writer @ professional resume writing service

 
At 3:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: instagram photos. What about you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home