Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Morning

So far this year's NaNoWriMo is going better than expected. My group of writing buddies from theNextBigWriter make it a whole lot more fun than last year, since they're going thru the sleepless nights and caffiene overload right along with me. The goal is to write a first draft of a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. As of last night, my word count is 19,387. Not too shabby, huh? I want to break 25k by this Friday, so wish me luck.


In other fun news, this picture that I entered in the Halloween Costume Picture Contest on the Dogs on Thursday site WON!

Maizy & Einstein are ecstatic! (Okay, they're sorta fuller of themselves than usual, but you didn't hear that from me)

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Paula said...

Congrats on your Nano count, that is a great number!
I had to bow out this year because of school, to bad I couldn't combine all the papers I have been writing for school this month and make it in to a novelette it would hit about 50k my Dec. 1st for sure!
:)

Tell adorable Maizy and Einstein that there prizes get mailed tomorrow.
:)

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger HobbygÃ¥sa said...

Merry Christmas Tina! Hope you will have some wonderful days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home